- Software tester positions, taking a software through everyday usage to ensure no bugs or glitches exist that would present problems for users.
- Software Testers are required to document and replicate every glitch they encounter.
- Software Testers work to test a wide ranges of programs and can do automatic testing.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Others), Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Automatic Testing, Whitebox & Blackbox, Software Tester, SDLC, SQL, RDBMS, Programming.
- Familiar with OS (Linux, windows, As400)
- Have experience in automation testing tools (katalon. selenium, apium an d others)
- Have knowledge in ETL and Query SQL
- Have experience develop test strategy, test plans, test design, test cases and test scenario
- Familiar with programming language (Java, Golang, Python, Cobol, .Net, Ruby, Node.Js, Rpg)
- Hands – on experience with CI/CD tools
- Minimum 1 year experience as Quality Assurance/Software Tester.