- Oversee the IT project organization portfolio, provide input and monitor the progress of the project, and make reports (both in the form of powerpoint presentations or other media) regarding the status of the project
- Lead the project team and carry out the best practices of project management in managing projects and related programs to ensure the success of a project
- Analyze project data and information to identify risks, issues, and present information to senior management for decision making
- Compile periodic project reports to be given to all stakeholders and senior management
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to solve project problems and analyze solutions provided by related teams to get decisions from related teams and senior management
- More than 3 years of overall technical experience working on multiple Software Development platforms.
- Prefer have experience in Banking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to coordinate with multiple technical and business teams
- Should have significant experience with developing or supporting enterprise applications from end-to-end.
- Experience in Software Development Project from scratch and exposure to many technology platforms is a must
- Required Skill(s): Programming skill, System/Business Analyst Skill, SDLC, Software Development, UML, Java Tech, Business Analyst, System Analyst, Project Management, SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall, Highly Organized
- Communication & Presentation Skill, Negotiation, Ability to manage others.
- Good English proficiency, especially in writing
- Have Experience in Big Data area, especially Query using hive and impala
- Experience and familiar using Talend
- Understand business processes especially mobile apps
- Preferably have certification PMP or another