- Develops code and creates customized applications to enhance product based on business needs.
- Investigates and resolves matters of significance for end-user problems and escalates if necessary.
- Provides support for business system analysis and process definition to enhance site functionality.
- Researches new web technologies to provide clients with state of the art web capabilities.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Apply good technical practices and contribute to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in the field of business intelligence, application development, database development and ETL and/or data analysis domains with extensive SQL knowledge.
- Experienced in SQL Server/ Postgresql and Stored Procedure (SP).
- Having knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Preferably have experience in Nhibernate/ C# and ASP.NET.
- Good in communication & interpersonal skill.